Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Picture makes for perfect

Imagine that you are a buyer and say looking for a property out of your area.Most buyers start their search online. Most would of viewed your property on the Internet before they have even decided to inspect your property. In my opinion its paramount that you have fantastic photographs taken of your property . I always encourage my vendors to have professional photography done.You don't want potential buyers deciding that your property is not for them because they have judged your home from the poor photographs on the Internet. Great pictures equal more inspections. Remember a sale can be lost by one click of a mouse. If your house does not stand out and attract buyers to inspect your home, well my friend unfortunately you have lost a sale. Next month I will be focusing on how to best present your home for the photographer.




                                                      click here





No comments:

Post a Comment