Friday, February 17, 2012

Let's get inspired

Take a look at some of these pictures below, they will inspire you. I especially love the mattresses under the tree with the pretty lights. That's what I would call really setting the mood. Enjoy!


                                             How relaxing does this look? Wine anyone?

                                            You would never want to get out of bed!

                                                    Cool idea. I think I may try this one

                                           So pretty. My daughter would love this as a cubby house.

                                          
                                                 A daybed made out of old shipping pallets
                                                 Click here to see more of the above pictures
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment