Thursday, November 17, 2011

I would love your feedback

I love to make my home smell nice it makes such a homely atmosphere. It is also a good subtle way to make buyers feel at home during open homes. This scented candle is one of my favourites and I would like to share it with one of you.



To win the scented candle leave me a comment, I would love to know what you think of my Property Styling blog. Do you find the information helpful? Which information has been most interesting? What would you like to know more about? I will pick the best comment and share it with you next Friday the 25th.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Update: (22/11/11) I received some feedback that it is a bit tricky to leave a comment. So the easiest way to do it, is to use the "Anonymous choice" and then just leave your name at the end of your comment.

12 comments:

  1. Wow this is great, I found lots of good information!

    / Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most informative home info I've read great idea . Do you have any colour tips ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous
    Thanks so much for your comment I have lots of more information coming your way. How can I help you with colour? A particular room or space you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Sharon it looks beautiful!

    Clair Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon this is a wonderful idea to create property styling, I'm a candle freak myself & love to have candles burning all the time at home as it gives it a beautiful ambience as well as wonderful aroma's : ) keep up the good work Sharon x

    Mia Wingrove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read all of your blogs. This is awesome, sure to be a massive success. Wishing you all the best & our congratulations :)
    Carolyn Willis Morice

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on a winner here Sharon!Great ideas. Good information.I enjoyed reading your blog.Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! That is so cool!! Go girl go – I’m so impressed with you, it looks fantastic.

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great site Sharon...well done. Very informative and interesting.Should work very well for you. Good luck with it....x

    Denise Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are on a winner here Sharon! Great ideas.Good information.I enjoyed reading your blog.Well done!

    Joanne Jenkins

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just looked through your blog spot Sharon.You've done a great job.Will come in handy when we go to sell our place big time....

    Belinda W

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Fantastic Idea, what a great innovative way to sell your property. Keep up the great work Sharon." Jeanette Stapelton

    ReplyDelete