Thursday, November 3, 2011

5 Things I love in my house....


Nana's bowl
This was my Nana's mums bowl (great grandma's), it was one of Grandma's wedding presents. I was very brave one night and called my nan and asked her what was the most special thing that she loved most of all, hence it was the bowl which she later gave to me before she passed away. 
If I had a fire this apart from my family would be the only thing i would take with me. It means so much to me, scary to think all the other things I own are mostly just stuff.


My oven
This was our indulgence, I just love this oven, I like cooking up a storm for my friends and family.


Salt and Pepper
I got these from Vietnam for $3.50, how cute are they salt n pepper bowls, cool as! My regret is that i didn't buy a dozen sets and give them to all my friends


Framed 
My daughter gave me this card for my birthday and I loved it so much that i framed it!! So very me! Nothing like a great party I say :)


The crystal set
I have always wanted one of these dressing table sets, so old fashioned but beautiful. I got this one from the Op shop. Love ops shops, however I never seem to have enough time to go out and find treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment