Friday, May 17, 2019

Organize your space



Seek friends with space to spare
Almost every home shows better with less furniture. If possible rent a storage unit or ask a friend if you can store items in their garage/shed. Remove pieces of furniture that block or clutter walkways and put them in storage. Create open decluttered spaces.

I need a home!
Everything in your home should have it's own home. You may need to find new more appropriate homes for some of the items you keep. So compile designated areas for ‘like objects’. For example a bathroom box for soaps, hair products; makeup etc; a book and magazine box, Jewellery box, miscellaneous box and so on. Under bed storage boxes are great for kids toys and out of season clothes and shoes.

Every girl loves their jewels
I hang my necklaces on pins behind my bedroom door but you could do the same inside your wardrobe door. It's fantastic they are all hanging there neat as pins and so organised I love it. I also have my bangles, earrings etc all in separate labelled boxes. I also have several small fabric bags to put the smaller items in.

No comments:

Post a Comment