Friday, May 10, 2013

FREE Photography and styling tips


Yes that's right, tell me that you have seen this blog post and I will offer you Free photography and styling tips when you list your property with me.

When talking to my clients about professional photography I always stress the importance of it, especially on the websites, signboards and window displays.

It's really paramount to have great photography. If the pictures look unprofessional or dodgy, we find that buyers instantly form an opinion of the property before they have even stepped inside your home.

Professional photography can make all the difference to the final sales price of your home. List with me this month and I will pay for your professional photographs and give you some styling tips.
"Because I want to help you make a move"

Check out my Pinterest property styling page for some more great styling tips



No comments:

Post a Comment