Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Tooheys New Crew



 I am looking forward to working on the Jamberoo RSL Hall which will be lot's of fun. I cant wait  to share the experience with you. I have chosen the colour scheme and I cant wait for the reveal!

The hall is set to receive a visit from the Tooheys New Crew, a team of tradesmen who donate time and materials to complete community projects with the help of local tradesmen and volunteers from the 19th April until the 21st April, with the reveal on the 22nd April.
 
Of the 15 projects to be completed across NSW this year, the Jamberoo RSL Hall will be one of just five projects to feature on the NRL Footy Show.

How lucky are the Jamberoo Community ! Well done Tooheys in selecting the RSL Hall which is in great need of renovation. The changes are going to be amazing. I am so excited





2 comments:

  1. How exciting, way to go Sharon!

    /Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaz,

    It looks great from the outside photo's I have seen............Congrats

    Angie

    ReplyDelete